Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sunday and Moving On...

Yes, the past two days have been about the Oscars and so let's give a quick update and move forward.  Fever finally broke early Sunday and Moonsng did come and clean. Instead of leaving as I usually do, I hung out and worked on the computer. Laid low and it was surprising in that come Monday morning I felt like my old self.  Thus, today it is going to be a big push here to get caught up, but at the same time I am not buying into the insanity of the place. Just taking my time.
I was feeling good enough to cook some lovely chicken breasts last night with roasted brussel sprouts. It is nearing the end of their season. The past several days have been pretty low key and the food quite simple. Monday will be a crock pot dinner of beef roast with root veggies and I will use wine as the liquid base. Quite tasty.  Damon was quite cute on the phone this weekend - calling to see how I was doing and making sure I was alright. He is in Las Vegas until the 19th working and then heads home for a week before coming up here. Just in time to help with the move. Granted, I am using movers for the big shift, but he will be helping with the final packing of boxes. I am going to have everything ready to shift on Saturday, the 30th I believe. I would like to do it on Sunday, but that is Easter and so not sure if I could find anyone. This weekend will be one of sorting and packing the books. Goal = to let go of half of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment