Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tornado Tuesday

Well, the tornado known as Mark Owen, the owner of the company I am currently under employ with has left the building after two days of hell raising. Somehow, he sees that yelling and screaming at people is the most effective tool to get them to do as he wishes. I happen to see it works on most of the staff exactly the opposite. I dodged most of the hell and that is a very good thing. So now it is early afternoon and just about to go into my conference call with staff. Oh joy. I get to go back to the very beginning and tell them how to do a check register. Not sure why it is so hard for some but it is. I do believe 3pm cannot get here soon enough. I will be out the door and headed home knowing that I have to swing by and get the car gassed up. Tomorrow morning I take the car in to have lube and oil change plus they need to check out the horn. It works sometimes, but not all the time and this is not a good thing.

Last night was all about watching the rain return and oh how fun it was to watch the rain sheeting against the windows. Stormy weather is so fun to watch and it does help the sleep. Had some very colorful dreams last night. I do think that releasing from TV and taking more time to just enjoy the quiet is huge. I find that I am not nearly as aggressive at the office and that I am able to laugh more. Had the leftovers of my black bean and tuna casserole last night and this night will be asparagus and chicken. Trying to eat mindfully. This morning was a yummy bowl of yogurt with protein powder added and some blueberry flavoring. I do find I really enjoy the Greek style yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment