Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Year Ago

Hello to all.  Yes, I made it into the office this day.  It was more of a need, than a desire.  One year ago was the day I ended up starting a 95 days stay in the hospital.  Last night was filled with reliving many of the moments from that stay and more than once woke up crying and thinking back on how fortunate I am and the wonderful people that surround me.  I am so thankful for the angels and the dear friends that fill my life.  It was a rough day at the office and I did not make it through the entire day. 

While the morning was kicked off with oatmeal and a very milked down coffee, once home from the office I enjoyed some scrambled eggs to keep with the calm theme going.  A nap is on the agenda and a very mellow evening.  I am trying to get ready as Damon arrives tomorrow for an 11 day visit and hopefully we are going to make a quick trip down to Portland to see Janet and enjoy dinner at Tad Chicken N' Dumplings out past Troutdale on the Sandy River.  The only thing that might hinder that is the weather forecast and so I am going to keep my eye on what is happening.  It is suppose to be a bit snowy and icy on Saturday and that would be a bad thing.  Will likely get back to some visuals in the near future.  Just did not want to plaster the blog with medical symbols and such, not pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment