Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ditto Yesterday

Well, it is day two at home and in bed.  Actually tried to get up and make it to the office, but since taking a shower was a chore unto itself, decided to be smart and stay home.  Afternoon television really is bad I have to share.  Thankfully I did sleep a lot, but it just seems that unless you are thinking about going to school, getting a divorce or need an endless list of weight loss opportunities, then there is little to capture your attention.

What was a success was the chance to finally eat some bland eggs and yogurt that stayed down, but wait - it gets so much more exciting as I ate a chicken breast for dinner.  Yes, a complete and naked chicken breast - totally bland.  And some asparagus did join in the dining experience.  Simple and clean and it was a joy to actually taste something for a change.  Did I happen to mention I have been flooding my system with 8+ liters of water a day.  Perhaps tomorrow I will be back among the living to share a bit of different insight on the world.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment