Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birthday Memories

For my birthday in December, Damon and I enjoyed brunch up on top of the Space Needle on Saturday and then hosted a vodka/latke party on Sunday as I do love vodka and it was the first full day of Hanukkah! A nice turn out and the whole celebration was a lot of fun.  At the brunch, we happen to run into Santa and his helpers.  They were dressed to match the Space Needle.  Who knew there was red, green and silver lame fabric.  Quite amusing.
We enjoyed a lovely brunch and cocktails plus the day was one of the few while he was visiting that it was not raining.  He makes it up for about a week each month. Returns on the 11th of January for an extended stay. We are thinking of making a Portland run for the first weekend.  He does make me laugh and smile and is so not what I have fallen for in the past. Best description I have used is part caveman and part rabbi!  So you be the judge...
Well, now that I have figured out how I have to go about uploading photos I can continue posting them on the blog.  They talk about making things easier and I have to say, what used to be a one step process is not a three step process.  That my friends is not progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment