Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, Monday

Sleep came quick and easy last night and it was a good sleep with one notable exception, a pain in my right tush.  Painful and not sure how it happened, must have slept wrong.  It is still bothering me and I keep walking around and doing stretch exercises.  Tonight I plan to put the heating pad on it.  Glad that tonight will be a simple dinner of leftovers and to bed early. 

The morning started early with first stop at the sleep center for six month check-up and it all looks good from what the doctor had to say.  Seems the CPAP machine is doing wonders for me.  Then on to the dentist for six month check-up and it seems my teeth & gums are in the best shape they have been in years.  So overall, I am in pretty good shape with the exception being still working on losing more weight, but compared to a year ago, it is pretty awesome.  Now, if only I could just walk away from this work situation I would be a happy camper.  But all in due course.
Somehow, when I saw this cartoon, I just felt I needed to share as there are so many Mondays that feel like this.  At the same time, I am feeling quite content right now in that my blog is now caught up and I can look forward to only 4 more days until the weekend.  Michael arrives from Long Beach, WA for a couple of days and then it will be Super Bowl weekend.  I must confess that I am one of those people who watch it for the commercials.  Oh well, at least I am being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment