Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bye-Bye Damon and Bye-Bye Stuff

Damon is back to Austin as I type this message. We had a very mellow, but fun evening last night. Originally we were going to have a couple of friends over to play Gay Monopoly and have dinner. We realized it was his last night and decided to keep the time to ourselves. Cuddling is one of our favorite things to do and seriously if you are a good cuddlier, life is good. In response to your inquiry, yes I miss him and at the same time I will be glad to have my space back. This is why it is a perfect situation to have. He will be back at the end of March for another visit. That will be the longest stretch of us not seeing each other, but there is no way around it as he has business trips next month and airfares are totally outrageous for the majority of March due to various spring breaks. He has now been up 4 times. He makes me laugh and smile and yup, it is hard to see him go and yet now I get to look forward to his next visit.I might venture down sometime, but Damon also enjoys coming up here and in his multiple visits, he has begun developing clients for future visits. He made over a grand this trip alone. It's a good thing all the way around.

It is wonderful that you have met someone who makes you smile, a good thing indeed. Life goes so much better when you can smile and enjoy life. So tonight will be a time to regroup and see what needs to be done as I have see a hell of a lot of stuff exit these past 10 days. Half the hall closet went to Goodwill and we shipped a big box of stuff to Damon's place plus the tree is now gone. Once I finish packing away Christmas this weekend, it will be time to begin attacking the books. All the cookbooks and what I call Coffee Table books will not be on the chopping block, but everything else will be fair game. All this is in preparation for the upcoming move. When Sandy picked up the tree this weekend, she hinted that she liked two of the chairs and they are two I am looking at letting go. We shall see. It will be all about what the new space looks like. One thing is for sure, I am pondering switching up to a King bed for a change, especially since Damon is visiting on a regular basis. The Queen is just a tad cozy.  Not that that is a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment