Monday, January 21, 2013

What A Grand Day!

Today is not only Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, but also the second inauguration of President Obama.  For me it is a good day, makes me smile and yet far be it a holiday at our office.  No, Mark does not like giving time off.  In fact, Memorial Day is our next day off.

This is Damon's last full day in Seattle and he flies out just before noon tomorrow.  It has been a fun trip and it will be hard knowing I will not see him again until late March.  He is arriving on the 26th just in time to help finish packing up the apartment.  Then the move will happen on the weekend of the 30-31st of March.  I am bummed to move, but little option with the increase in rent and reduction in pay.  Not a good combination.  While I am sad to see him go, I am also excited at the fact that I will have some much needed quiet time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment