Friday, March 15, 2013

Hong Kong Disneyland

So last night Markie stopped by for dinner and we did enjoy an amazing assortment of sushi and various Japanese dishes.  He had just returned from his second trip to Hong Kong in two weeks.  Yes, what that man does to get miles just floors me some times.  He was most gracious in collecting a bag of toiletries for my sister to pass along to her church.  They do packages for the homeless of personal care products I believe.  He also found some entertaining items for Damon that he will get when he arrives on the 26th.  Let me just say I was howling when I saw them.  I do want to share a picture that he took at Hong Kong Disneyland:
And then came the presents for yours truly. A series of items from the hotel including drinking cups in three sizes for father, mother, and child. Additionally, I got the three sets of booties! They crack me up. And we cannot forget the Mickey Ice Cube Tray - actually it is a muffin tin, but can work for either. Much laughter was had and we had a good time, especially with Patrick joining us, a mutual friend to both of us who is visiting Markie.  Oh, I almost forgot, he also brought back shampoo and conditioner with Mickey Heads on them in addition to sugar packets with the official logo on it.  I even got an official Hong Kong Disneyland bag...who could ask for anything more!  May have to take a picture of all these trinkets and share so you can gain a greater perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment