Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Is Still Two Weeks Away


But you sure would not know it by the day we had here this day.  While it began with a dense fog, that burned off by 10am and what came forward was a deep blue sky and temps here in the Seattle hit 60 and that was just amazing.  I was pleased I took the forecast for real and dropped the blinds in the apartment so it was tolerable when I got home.  Threw open the windows and what did I see?  Yes, yet another empty apartment - right next door.  It could only make me laugh at how they are trying to say things are just fine.  That makes 6 units coming open in the last 10 days and that is on top of what is already vacant.  I was also more than amused that the reply to my notice was one of "shock and sadness."  Why do I not buy the line at all.  It will all be done and done in the next 4 weeks.  So there you go and oh, the picture I added this day was in honor of seeing the first of them in full bloom on the drive home.  Enjoy the weekend and do not forget to "spring forward" on Sunday by one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment