Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Chores

Dishes and Laundry out of the way early as well as a bite of breakfast.  Got that out of the way before Moonsong arrived just before 9AM.  He is such a joy to have in my life.  He pops in and cleans and the house is just wonderful after he is done.  This was his final clean in the Uwajimaya apartment per se.  He will be coming in on the 4th of April to do the final spot clean as I surrender the apartment on the 6th. 

Jodie and Rob are due shortly and we are going to discuss the bed.  They are looking to buy the Stickily bed that Helene so graciously gave me 5+ years ago.  They have a Queen bed at home and this will allow me to make the move to a King bed at the new apartment.  They are also planning on making a stop for painting supplies as Jodie is going to be painting all the walls back to primer for the move.  She enjoys painting and that is a good thing as it is not something I like to do.  I need to add to my list of "To Do's" getting the paint for the new place as they have agreed to allow me to use the lighter paint, but I have to get it.  Guessing a gallon should do.

After that it will be an afternoon of packing and I would bet a dollar that a nap will occur.  Going to continue using up things in the apartment for meals.  The dinner on Friday and then yesterday with Helene has seen a major dent made on the wine.  I believe I have two bottles left and a bottle of port.  I bet they can be handled by the time the move happens.  Figure the more out of the way, the better off I will be.  The one major change in moving is that my Amazon fresh food deliveries will for the most part be confined to Saturdays due to the whole elevator issue.  But I can live with that.  Heck, there will now be the deck and, of course, the waste valet which still cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment