Friday, March 29, 2013

And Here We Go

It is nearly the weekend and that means only a bit of time left to deal with stuff here at the office.  I am so ready for this weekend, it will be a tad crazy, but at the same time I know it needs to happen. Tomorrow Tim flies home in the morning and around noon Jodie and Rob show to do all the primer painting and I will be packing away. Curtis, my friend and co-worker, is likely going to be popping in for some time on one of the days. He is concerned that I will not be ready in time. Perish the thought, I have days until the move. Monday I drop off the accent paint at the new complex so the accent wall will be done by the time I move in. Have all utilities done and done. It is all slowly coming together.
 
I am really trying to decide if I am driving or flying to Ashland the first week of May for Mom's 90th birthday. I have to be in Los Angeles for the repositioning cruise the following Tuesday and so will likely default to flying.
 
Once I depart the office I will be headed to Madrona Wine Shop to pick up some white wine and then on to the house. Not quite sure what we will do for lunch, but boy the sushi buffet was quite amazing yesterday. He was in pig heaven so to speak when he was in Uwajimaya. I guess the east coast does not have a whole lot of good sushi places. Odd, but true according to him.   This evening it will be Indian for dinner.  Sunday I will be at a friend's house for a bit of a celebration of friends and while there will be some Easter overtones, it is not the focus, only the excuse to get together. I do believe there is a ham involved and I am taking champagne and deviled eggs.  May you all enjoy the Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment