Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thought For The Day...

Silence Is Golden
Duct-tape Is Silver
 
Now, on with the show...health wise I am so much better than Tuesday evening. Antibiotics are an amazing thing. It was nice that Tim's flight got delayed and so I was able to snag a nap in the afternoon prior to his arrival yesterday. By the time he arrived I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and the Preseco nice and chilled. The fun part of this is that we have a level of conversationalism that is almost seamless. Quite different and yet similar to Damon.  Oh my! The nice thing is that we do seem to be quite compatible in sharing our space together. He was so out of it this morning he did not even hear me get up, dress and get out the door for work. Got a text from him just before 10 saying he was up having coffee...I had already been at the office three hours!
 
When I walked through what had been going on health wise with Tim last night you could tell there was a sense of caring and concern and that was refreshing. I was trying to figure out how to approach it with him and decided honesty was best and so put it out there. He was appreciative that I felt comfortable telling him. He is so east coast now...can even detect the Boston twang from time to time and he has not been out there 5 years yet. Also it was quite interesting to hear more about the firm and lean exactly what they do and at what scope they are approaching their client base. It helped me in getting a perspective of what they are seeking from someone - hopefully me - coming into that position.  A very happy Friday Eve to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment