Saturday, March 23, 2013

Riding The Roller Coaster


Well now, it has been quite the ride this week of emotions and things happening plus dinner guests two different night and an old flame coming back into the picture.  As I was telling a friend this day, "Stop the roller coaster I want to get off."  His reply - "Honey you are driving the roller coaster - ENJOY!"  So much happening and so fast.  The conference call this morning went very well by all counts and so now up next is the video conference call next month. 

After the call is when I got the news that Damon will not be making the trip as planned.  He now has Bronchitis and so we are postponing his trip until April 10th.  And not one to let things lay for long...now it seems Tim is arriving on Wednesday evening for a two day visit and heading back to Boston on Saturday morning.  I have to laugh in that we made the passing comment on Monday that we should consider getting together sometime in the future.  By Wednesday he is telling me I am on his calendar for next month and now he is arriving Wednesday. 

Helene arrived around 3:45 and we talked and talked for hours plus we enjoyed some great Chinese.  She opted for her usual of Golden Tofu with Black Mushrooms while I had Pepper Salted Squid.  We shared some Hot & Sour Soup and their delish Cucumber Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment