Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday = Payday

OK, so it makes the day just a little bit better to be sure. I do so enjoy direct deposit. Clean and simple. So that got done. Tuesday is also a day of meetings and they get to be real boring real quick. But hey, in about 90 minutes I will be out of here and headed home. Nothing major planned for the evening and that is just fine. I do enjoy the quiet, but granted there is the Colbert Report and Daily Show with Jon Stewart I will watch from 7-8pm.
 
As for Markie...here is his blog posting with picture from Friday that I found amusing.
 
"Spent the day running errands and preparing for dinner with Swanda who was kind enough to brings some packages from the apartment. When he moves next month I guess I’m going to have to build a package drop at the house. I’m really going to miss the free package service. Sigh.
 
A lovely steak dinner with a salad – which Swanda didn’t touch as he’d eaten a bag of lettuce as a salad for lunch. Just straight protein and a Bonny Doon Nebbiolo – man that was one tasty bottle of wine.
 
Another wine that is too expensive for everyday drinking ($45 retail). Sigh.
After Swanda retreated back to his place I installed a new magenta toner cartridge in the big printer with disastrous results….
What a mess to clean up… and now my vaccum clear intake is all magenta as well. Sigh."
 
Poor thing, he is going to have to deal with his packages and I am quite happy about that to be sure. I do like the man, but it gets old. The three packages on Friday were not small!
 
I find it interesting that I was talking to a friend and we were discussing that we have both recently met someone somewhere other than the internet.  He met Paul at a coffee shop and I met Damon in the lobby of a hotel. I have found that I have grown tired of the internet. It played a roll at one point, but life marches on. Granted, Damon and I use text, talk and email a lot, but that is due to the distance factor. Ah, three weeks from today. It is fun to have that anticipation. We are toying with a possible visit to Canada as he has never been and has a new passport.
 
Last night was leftovers and I do believe a repeat is in order this night as I have a few things to use up.  It seems the mountains in Washington got more snow this year that in BC. That is rather unusual. Guess the weather will do what it likes, but the views are stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment