Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day of Three Tomorrow

So why am I looking at tomorrow and not today? Well, this day was a lot of phone calls and planning for the coming days ahead and well, tomorrow's post is pretty much set due to history being made so I am taking today to pause and share how three is playing such a big roll in tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be getting three packages:

1. Mattress pad that was lost for a few days due to a natural disaster.
2. Bed is arriving only 11 days after being ordered. See why I love Overstock.com?
3. Three videos will be arriving from Amazon.com (see 3 again!).

Tomorrow will also be the first day of three this week where I am cooking for someone else. OK, so not that hard of cooking, but still! I don't get to cook all the time and it is fun to do it for people I love and care about. Taking my cucumber/tomato/mozzarella salad to take to Markie's for the Wake for the Southpark Bridge tomorrow night. Then Thursday I am cooking dinner for my good friend Jeff and then Sunday I am making a potato salad to take to Rob & Jodie's to celebrate the 4th of July and we will watch fireworks from their deck and also watch the fireworks on TV from NYC, the Macy's display that is shot over the Hudson River. It will be a great way to celebrate and then get Monday to recover, gotta love that.

Oh and I almost forgot that tomorrow will be my 33rd posting of the month. It is just kind of weird how 3 is popping up all over the place tomorrow.

Heck, tomorrow is the 30th of June and there is another 3 to add to the pile. And so goes another night here in Seattle and by the way tomorrow is not only a day of the number 3 but also marks the end of the first half of the year...only 177 more shopping days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. If you add the digits 177 you get 15 and it is divisible by 3. You are my 3rd "little" brother.... and the beat goes on!

    ReplyDelete