Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation - Using the New Camera

The trip down was quite nice, but rainy and yet I did not mind it at all. It was so needed to get away and I have to be honest to say I am not overly excited to have to go back to work tomorrow, but at least it is only for 2 days and then the weekend. But heck, this post is not about work, it is about the new camera I got a couple of weeks ago. Took it and following shows you how nicely the zoom works. The 3 photos are of Sentinel Rock to the best of my knowledge in looking at a map of the lake in relation to the Lodge.




I was amazed at the quality of the pictures and also, you should know that the pictures on the last posting and this were taken through closed windows. The crispness in the details and I am so glad I got them when I did in that within the hour the storm arrived and we got socked in. But hey it made for a lovely evening sitting by the fire and just relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment