Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Janet!


Janet has been one of the best things in my life. We have a running joke between us in using "MSMF" and "MBMF" which mean My Sister, My Friend and My Brother, My Friend. We have had a lot of fun over the years and enjoy times at the beach and having our nearly daily chats to talk over all the woes of the world and "Project Runway" decisions. Some of you have gotten to meet her and for those that have not let me tell you she is really a pretty awesome person. She is a teacher at a private school in Oregon and lives near a pond and has been enjoying the life cycle of Canadian Geese and their new babies who are growing like crazy.
I raise my glass in a toast to my favorite sister!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww! Thank you mbmf! Love to you and I raise my bottle of CF diet Coke to you!

    ReplyDelete