Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Postscript

So yesterday I did a nice little plug for Markie achieving another one of his bucket list items. One thing he happened to include in his bevy of photos of which I snagged several for the blog is a picture of a Canadian North Airlines plane with a "Snowbear" on the tail. Of course I had to share. By the way folks I am most open to comments about misspellings and such, it comes from doing a blog. Markie can tell you all too well. When I first pointed out the mistakes, I failed to take in that spell check is not perfect. So I now opt to just point out the error without comment and he is able to correct on his next entry. I welcome the same and I sure appreciate when a misspelling is caught! Thank You.
Also of note this day is my sister Janet being acknowledged for her 10 years of service at OES, a private school in Portland, Oregon where she has been an amazing asset for a decade. They used to give you an umbrella for such a period of time. Well, she was pleasantly surprised this day to get a wonderful Pendleton Blanket instead. Bravo!
And finally, a big Thank You goes out to Markie for a great dinner this evening. While we did not make it to 13 Coins last night, dinner on his back deck was just amazing and quite tasty. Mick even joined us. I do believe it is time to ponder the option of bedtime. It has been quite the day and 4:30am is just around the corner. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment