Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Curtis!

Today is Curtis' 46th birthday and damn he still looks wet behind the ears. I swear he does not age. I have known him for years through the faeries and pursued him (not sexually) for years to work as an event coordinator where I work, Events & Adventures. Well, the third time was the charm and in September, 2007 he joined us and has been amazing. From hosting numerous bon fires to taking groups to Machu Picchu plus China and of course the infamous Whistler Thanksgiving Getaways...he has always been one to lend an air of professionalism that is so welcomed. It is also damn fine to have a fellow faerie a stone throws distance away and while he has shared many a times how nice it is to work with me, he has no idea how many times I have said the same thing to him and anyone else who will listen. He is just one hell of a nice guy! Cheers to you Fluffernutter.

1 comment: